DLPA product is composed of the amino acid phenylalanine, vitamins B6 and C.
Phenylalanine is an essential aminoacid, which can´t be produced by the human organism, because of that it has to be supplied to the organism by food or by nutritional supplements. We know two forms of phenylalanine – L-form and D-form. DLPA is a combination of both of these forms, witch uses their unique quality and effect.
Vitamins C and B6 - contribute to the proper functioning of the nervous systeml and proper functioning of the immune system
- Affects the nervous system (its a precursor of dopanine, a substance which is promoting good mood) – induces good mood.
- Encourages the formation of brain tissue substances, endorphins and enkephalins in the central nervous system
- Suppress enzymes utilization, which dip the utilization of endorphines.
- With its utilization protect organism against medicaments (addictive medicaments), which are used to suppress the pain
- Support mental awakeness ( it is changed to noradrenaline, a hormone of mental awakeness )
- Support learning and memory
- Control and decrease the taste to food ( increases the production of cholecystikinine, which decreases taste to food, if there is in organism just a little bit, people eat to much, if there is to much of it in organism, people eat just a little)
- for everybody
- for athletes, students, obesities people, older people
1 – 5 cps a day / before eating, do not use with protein food, it decreases its effect
- Children 7-14 years 1 cps a day
- Children 14-18 years 2 cps a day
DL-phenylalanine, vitamin C, vitamin B6, capsule
||Contents in 1 capsule
||% RDD* in 1 capsule
|Aminoacid DL- phenylalanine
% RDD*- percentage recommended daily dosage
Not suitable for pregnant and breast feeding women, people with skin cancer and diabetes. Not suitable for children younger than 14 years old. Store in dry place, out of touch of children, in temperature to 25°C. Do not show to direct sun light! Do not use as food replacement.